2013年7月24日星期三

Hair is a woman's most important feature


Hair is probably a woman's most important feature. Signs of thinning hair can take the sail out of almost any woman's day. It may seem vain to pay so much attention to hair, but signs of thinning hair are really the first signals of such conditions as hormonal imbalance, vitamin deficiency, excessive stress or poor nutrition, all symptoms of declining health status. Paying attention to hair can reveal developing conditions before they get out of control. When you have restored your hair to a full head of vibrant healthy strands, chances are the rest of your body will also exhibit vibrant health.



Always bleaching their way through the teens my "Wow,. You have a lot of hair", jet, and I straight, stylist, and I can perm, of course I took a rich mane. However, when I grade of university, so that it can be seen pulling out the tangles more and more strands and brush my shower drain from my own, to stop the compliment, I began to worry about. I examined the girl next to me in the subway jealousy - why too, it was not able to see through to the root of the scalp on her I? If You sheet of dark shiny, my hair was taking on a transparent quality surprisingly. I had a weekly time reparting and farewell staring at my scalp in the mirror, my hair to see the side that looks more complete. The head of the relief I spray volume of pours for the "hair weakened." I, detoxification tonic, and shampoo, and there was thick on the ground - but, my hair kept getting thinner. I was molting. And I was scared.



When I brought up the issue of my hair physically annual, I tested me for lupus my doctor. Fortunately, the test came back negative. Then I, because I was not completely bald, I was told I did not have a problem actually. If it was all in my head, so I began to wonder it. When you run his fingers my hair, all you can think of, I was whether had lost the chain I my boyfriend. It did earn him? Or the more importantly, did a lot to come out? Needless to say, the relationship, trust, and lack the basic belief that I could find attractive in this state, he did not last long. Because I did not want to scrutinize my scalp them, I did not dare ask my friend for second opinion. After (with no answer) physics frustrating anymore, dermatologist of me, and I talk to Dr. Frederic Brandt. The dismissed my concerns as a mere vanity Instead, it promotes the general practitioner in my cave eventually immediately, he wrote a grant request of endocrine blood test the introduction of professional me.



To chemotherapy from stress, cause a lot of shedding there is, but genetic, 90% of hair loss, 25 to 35 will need to be treated with medication.The average age for women dealing with thinning hair is - menopause it is that it is a "gift" just another is a myth. Also, you can not simply, as previously thought, blame our mother we - if there is a bald tree of your family anywhere, are at risk. The patch of hair, unlike male pattern baldness fall out over time, hair loss in women, which means very difficult, a decrease in the volume of hair transplant. "The total number of hair is constantly decreasing, but, do not have the diameter of each strand shrinkage" Kingsley I say. You will not grow beyond a certain length hair too thin - and explain the hairs around my hairline.

没有评论:

发表评论